An English, Ukrainian (українською) and Russian (на русском) speaking blog

Translate

Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Tribe sticks/племенные посохи/Pink lady Christmas

You can see the video on Instagram: kaymargarita /  galleryofparadoxes
"Lady in Pink"
I made a #pink #Christmastree . Once I went out into the garden at dawn. The first rays of the sun painted the sky in a soft pink light. Every drop of dew on the tree sparkled and shimmered with all shades of pink. I wanted to capture this moment forever. This is what happened!
Tribal staff.
This is my first experience with textiles. I was surprised that I like to combine textiles, paper, wire, and sewing accessories. Like many of my works, I saw this one during meditation. On the seashore, several women are dancing around a huge fire. They dance easily, and at the same time with great energy to the beat of the drums. And around the dancers, there are such or similar And around the dancers are similar staffs, decorated with fabrics, beads, and seeds.
Size: 36"x12"x2"


Это мой первый опыт работы с текстилем. Я была удивлена, что мне нравится сочетать текстиль, бумагу, проволоку и швейные аксессуары. Как и многие мои работы, я увидел эту во время медитации. Берег моря, вокруг огромного костра танцуют несколько женщин. Они танцуют легко, и в то же время с огромной энергией под бой барабанов. А вокруг танцующих, стоят вот такие же, украшенные тканями, бусинами, бисером посохи.

 

2 comments:

  1. They look really good! I too have been doing stuff with textiles, but I am still waiting to get it back from the sewing place I took it to. I'll send some pictures when I get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Вокруг таких ярких посохов и я бы с удовольствием потанцевала👏👏👏❤️

    ReplyDelete